- Embedded C programming
- C (with graphics and In-line assembly)
- Assembly language programming (x51, x85, x86 processors)
- Python (Numpy, Pandas)
- Shell scripting
EDA & Simulation Tools:
Matlab, PSpice(MicroSim), LT-Spice, ISIS Proteus, Microcap, Advanced Design Systems (Agilent), Wireshark, AVR-GCC, WINAVR, GCC-MinGW, AVR-Studio, CV-AVR, GNU-Makefiles, GNU-Radio, Xilinx ISE, Cadsoft Eagle, Orcad Capture, Altium.
- Digital Sensors: TMP275(TI), APDS-9300(Avago), ISL29101 (Intersil), OPT101(TI), TSL235R(TAOS), DS18B20 (Maxim)
- Modules: ENC28J60 Ethernet Controller, Zigbee(Xbee PRO), CC2500(TI), MRF24J40MA (802.15.4 Wireless Radio), MRF24WB0MB(Microchip 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi), RN-42(Bluetooth Roving networks), Graphic LCD(KS0108, T6963C).
- Microcontroller Platforms: Atmel(AVR ATmega, AT-Tiny), Microchip PIC24F, NXP LPC1768, CC1350 wireless MCU.
- Data Acquisition and computing Platforms: USRP N200(ETTUS-SDR), Redpitaya, Raspberry Pi, MDO-4104(Tektronix), Spectrum Analyser N9000A CXA(Agilent), NI USB 6259, Keithley Source meter.
Awards & Achievements
2017.01 – Co-organising 7th Annual Research Showcase (RS’17) at IIIT-Delhi.
2015.07 – Co-founder D-I-Y Lab ‘Dexter Inside’ at IIIT-Delhi along with Sanchit Agarwal (B.Tech IIIT-D ECE’12). The purpose is to promote maker-culture at IIIT-Delhi. Currently mentoring hardware design projects at Electroholics (housed in DIY Lab).
2015.01 – Organised 5th Annual Research Showcase (RS’15) at IIIT-Delhi in a team size of 3 and lead 6 management and design teams. Introduced 2 new events for the first time (Elevator Pitch and IOT Hackathon) within the existing theme of RS and also channelised the funding from corporate partners.
2013.11 – Wrote the first proposal for a dedicated hardware design club at IIIT-Delhi (with a vision of long term projects like cubeSAT). Awarded a token of appreciation from the Director for the same on five-year ceremony of IIIT-Delhi.
- Session chair for two RTES (Real-time Embedded Systems) sessions in IEEE WECON’16
- Reviewer for IEEE Pervasive Computing (Feb’16), IEEE WECON’16
- External reviewer for ACM Ubicomp’15, ACM UIST’16, ACM Ubicomp’16, ACM Ubicomp’17, Ubicomp’18
- PC for NILM Workshop’16, IIITD’s Annual Research Showcase RS’15, RS’16 and RS’17
- Attended and presented iAWE work at Annual Research Showcase’ 2014 of IIIT-Delhi.
- Attended 12th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2014), held in Memphis, USA.
- Attended and presented my work at First International Conference on Embedded Systems For Energy-Efficient Buildings (Buildsys’14) from November 5-6, held in Memphis, USA.
- Attended and presented EMI sensing work at Annual Research Showcase’ 2015 of IIIT-Delhi.
- UW Affiliates day (Nov’2017)
- NSF (Nov’17)
- Fetch remaining from yearly notes.